If you would just like to view an example of the formatting of your survey message, you can do so by using the 'Send me a test' option in the Survey Campaign settings. However, if you would like to see the full survey workflow to understand how contacts move through a campaign, we recommend creating your own test contact(s) within ChurnZero.
After your test contact is created, please perform the following steps:
- From the contact profile of your test contact, create a new contact-level Tag titled ‘Manual Survey Send’.
- Once you’ve saved that tag, click ‘add/remove tag’ once again and remove that same tag from the contact.
- Create a contact level segment that includes only contacts with your new ‘Manual Survey Send’ tag (tags can be found under Contact Attributes segment filters). Save that segment.
- Create an ‘On Segment Entry’ test survey campaign, sent all at once, with no recurrence, that allows contacts to be resurveyed upon re-entry. Use the contact segment you created in step 3.
- Once you have made the survey active, add the ‘Manual Survey Send’ tag to your test contact and any other contact you want to send this test survey to and they’ll be added to the survey.
- If you want to edit the survey and resend it, simply remove the tag, wait a minute for that to process throughout the application, and then add the tag back. Or you can create a new tag and add that criteria in the existing contact segment as additional criteria.
Please make sure that you complete these steps in this order so that the contact enters the segment after you have made the survey live.
Please sign in to leave a comment.