Start each day with a clear game plan and actionable insights, delivered straight to your inbox!
Daily Digest Contents
The Daily Digest is delivered at 8 AM in your personal time zone on all days with Active Hours (Admin > General). You will start receiving the Digest once you've opted in under My Account (see next section).
The Daily Digest includes:
- Tasks assigned to you that are overdue or due today
- Messages waiting for your review
- Meetings on your calendar for today
- Alerts you received yesterday
- ChurnScore Changes from yesterday to today for your accounts
The Digest is specific to you and the accounts you directly own. At this time, the Digest does not include team details for managers.
Turning on Your Daily Digest
To start receiving your Daily Digest:
- Find your name in the upper right and click on My Account.
- Under the Notification Settings section of the My Account page, set "Receive Daily Digest" to YES.
- Managers: Go to Admin > User Accounts to turn on the Daily Digest for your team members.
Once this setting is on, the Digest will be delivered at 8 AM in your time zone on all days with Active Hours (Admin > General).
Customizing Alerts for Your Daily Digest
The Alerts section of your Daily Digest summarizes notifications triggered during the previous day. You must purposefully set the Alert(s) you'd like included in this section.
To add an Alert to your Digest, go to Alerts on the Navigation Bar, find an Alert you want to include and update your "Alert Me" selections to include "Daily Digest".